Monday, July 30, 2007

Just gotta love kids...

Oh you gotta love having small kids in the house. When we moved to house with more than one bathroom, I thought that the days of dirty kid potty's was over and done with. They have their bathroom and I have my throne in solitud. Oh the naivete of it all...

... Braden likes to sneak into our bathroom and hurry and use it and run out before he "gets caught." (Like he would get into trouble anyway)...and with that background I will recount an experience I had in the near past.

I came home from work on a peaceful day to a lovely wife and lovely kids playing around in the house. Just like any other day, if you will, after a nice break we had dinner and after dinner I felt the urge, like most men do after dinner, to grace the commode with my presence. As I was in a half sit, pull down (you get the picture) I note something of a darker color out of the corner of my eye on the floor. I frose with terror and jumped up!! To my surprise the last time my wonderful (the wonderful is for my benefit, and for Braden's sake) son sneeked a potty use was in too much of a hurry and left a nice brown goo-goo-cluster on the floor. Luckily my cat like reflexes allowed me to jump out of harms way since the inside of the toilet had more streaks on it than the Indianapolis motor speedway.

Soon after my discovery I had Braden clean up his surprise. SOOOO the moral of the story is to...










...Just cause you may have your own things, people can still crap on them.

Just gotta love kids....

4 comments:

Chad said...

Who knew that talking about poo could be so fun?

Cami Jo said...

You are a crack up cameran! That was hillarious!

Collette said...

well at least you know he had a good BM for the day

Alisa said...

That's just gross!