Friday, August 10, 2007

It's That Time of Year

It's that time of year again when summer is over and we send our kids to school. Bailee is so excited to go to Kindergarten. School starts here on the 27th of August. What will we do all day without Bailee? Running errands in less time. Dragging three kids around to more than one store is an errand in itself. I took Bailee school shopping for some clothes and she was so cute she wanted everything she saw. I would pick out a shirt and would say, Do you like this? Of course moms taste didn't match little Bailee's.
I remembered the good old days when my mom would take us school shopping. I love getting new clothes!!

6 comments:

Cami Jo said...

How fun to go school shopping again. I'm sure she will love kindergarten. Braden might be a little bored though!

Alisa said...

What fun! What is Braden going to do without his sidekick?

Kathleen Gauger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen Gauger said...

Your little family isn't so little anymore. Your children are all so darling and it is hard to believe that your little girl is old enough to go to kindergarten! Whew time has sure flown by. Congrats to Camerin on his graduation. It was great to be able to visit with you at Chad's mission report. Keep in touch!

Suzie-Q said...

Sounds like so much fun going shopping. We just can't do that until we get our first check. We can't get any Ice Cream either! And who knoews when that check might come our mail has been all messed up for the last couple of week. Maybe somebody else is enjoying our $
Nice page by the way!
Suzie-Q

Linda Clark said...

Our little Bailee is not so little anymore! We are so excited for her to start school, she will be a social butterfly and fit right in. I loved school shopping, too, and always picked out my purse first. She is a bit too young for that part of it yet! I am anxious to have her show me her outfits.