Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Malia is One Month, Trees and Flowers

Malia is one month. It's crazy how time flies by. She is getting so big and is now fitting into her clothes. She also has her first cold, it sad to see her with a runny nose and a little cough. Oh well kids and colds go hand in hand. I will post some pictures when our computer gets set up with a faster internet connection. Malia also has moved into her new room and slept in her crib for the first time. Now we just need her to sleep through the night.


Bailee and Braden has made some friends, thank goodness. That means I wont have to hear them complain that they are bored or listen to them fight with each other. Luckily there are kids around their own age to play with. At least the boys are not into star wars!!!

This weekend my parents came up and helped us with some yard work. We planted our very first tree. Well three trees to be exact. Cameron was nervous making holes into our grass. What a baby! Just Kidding. I also planted some flowers. It was fun doing something to our yard.
Today I started my first official workout to get rid of my buldges. (spelling) hopefully I will be able to keep doing it, my motivation is not the best. My walking partner lives to far away to help me.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Like Jef has said before holes any where will be the least of your problems. Isn't sooo fun to plant flowers. I love it! We can't wait to see the house.

Cami Jo said...

Glad the kids found some "normal" friends. J/K. In some ways I'm jealous that you have a yard to work in, but I guess it's nice to not have to worry!!! I have so many bulges I don't know what to try next! Good luck with that! Babies are terrible to our bodies! Good thing they're cute. Post pic's soon. I bet Malia has changed a ton!

Alisa said...

Post some pictures of your house and all the things you have been doing! I bet Malia is getting so big!

Linda Clark said...

yes, Mary's flowers and trees are very pretty, we got to see them tonight. We love the way you are decorating the inside, too. The kids are so happy to have their own rooms and all the neighbor kids for friends. Fun, fun, fun.
Malia smiled a couple of times for her grandma tonight, she is such a sweet baby and looked adorable in her hawaiian dress!