Sunday, July 29, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

My best friend Cami tagged me to do a 7 random post about myself. I would like you to know it was very hard coming up with 7 things that no one really knows about me. Here it goes.

1. When I was a child I used to bite my fingernails. My mom thought I would stop when she would put nasty medicine on them. Oh no! I would just suck off the medicine and continue to bite down. When all ten of my fingers were down to nothing, I would start on my TOES. Gross I know. Its a good thing I've outgrown that habit. Its not pretty to see people putting their toes in their mouth.

2. I used to hate salad dressing. When at home or at a resturant I would ask for no dressing whenever I had salad. People thought I was pretty wierd to eat just plain lettuce.
Its been only a few years since I made the switch to salad dressing, but it can only be Ranch and only just a little. I also can't have mayo or miracle whip on sandwiches. Just call me Plain Jane!!

3. My first two children are birth control babies. Cameron thinks I missed a day, but I faithfully took the pill each day, maybe not at the same time every day but I took it. Maybe God gives us children when he is ready not when we are ready. Thats the lesson I had to learn when we found out we were expecting Braden. Bailee was only 6 months when we found out. I was taking the mini pill. Doctors didn't tell me you have to take it at the same time every day or the effectivness goes way down. I'm glad though I have my children, I couldn't imagine life without them.

4. I'm a corn on the cob lover. I look forward to the summer when corn is in season. I could eat corn on the cob for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My poor family gets it alot, at least every other day. When we only have two options for a vegetable that the whole family will eat, corn works out just fine. The other is broccoli.


5. Cameron and I dated for only a month before we got engaged!! I guess Cam didn't waste any time when he found the right girl. I'm glad I said yes, because the last 6 years has been wonderful. Cameron is such a great guy.

6. I'm not very coordinated when it comes to playing sports. I can barely hit a baseball. I throw a football like a girl, I was on my junior high's volleyball team, but didn't play much. However, I'm still trying to convince Cameron that dancing is a sport. Dancing was my life in high school. I loved performing at half times and at competitions. Our dance team brought home over 10 trophies every year. We ROCKED!

7. I also have the gigglepees, probably most women do after having children. i have to cross my legs when i laugh, cough and sneeze. Cameron makes fun of me all the time.

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

That was great! Um.. I bet my mom put the same nasty medicine on my fingernails, but not because I bit them. I actually sucked my thumb until I was 9! SHHHHH! The medicine didn't work for me either. I sucked it off and kept on sucking. I still think that is better than biting your toenails though!!!!

I'm pretty uncoordinated myself. Glad I'm not the only one!

Tell Cameran that he should do a 7 random thing post. Then I can find something to make fun of him about!

Cameron Clark said...

that is pretty gross Cami, I probably could have gone without knowing that. sucking your thumb, gees