Sunday, July 15, 2007

Well we finally moved in to our new house. Now it looks like a tornado touched down. The easy part is over, now comes the hard part decorating. Its very hard for me to decide where to put pictures and all of my nick nacks. Usually there are many nail holes in the walls. Cameron and I do not get along at this stage of decorating. Not to damage our freshly painted walls I have to contemplate very hard on everything I hang up.

Bailee, Braden, and Malia have adjusted to our house and are very excited to have their own rooms.

7 comments:

Linda Clark said...

Yes, you have a very lovely home and I have no doubt that you will decorate it beautifully. We are so glad to have you closer.

Jef said...

Tell Cameron that Home Depot carries a wide varity of spackel and paint. Trust me when I say that nail holes are the least of your worries when it comes to those walls...

Collette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collette said...

Congrats on the New House
I am so jealous...it looks so pretty. It is cool to have you guys "Just over the canyon"

Cami Jo said...

I'm sure it will be fabulous! I can't wait to come and see it for myself! I hope everyone is adjusting! I still look outside all the time, and expect to see bailee or braden!!! Sad, I know!

Paulene Davis said...

I love the name of your new little girl. It is a name that holds many meanings. Audrey's (My oldest) first daughter is named Amanda Marcelene and was born on June 18th also. Best of luck in your new home.

Cami Jo said...

ps: Your tagged. You need to do a 7 random thing post. Just for fun!