Thursday, July 5, 2007

Moving On


This is our brand new house in Twin Falls ID. We love the fact that we are leaving apartment life for good. We have lived in apartments for 6 years and we are so excited to start a new chapter in our lives. Cameron got a job in Jerome working as a Physican Assistant (PA), which he will be starting on August 13.

Our house has 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a really big kitchen, which I love the most. Best of all it has a dishwasher! I would still probably hand wash our dishes out of habit though.

The kids are excited for our garage. A little strange if you ask me.

According to the kids we need to buy lots of stuff. They would always ask "when we have a house can we have this." I think the first thing we will get for them will be a swing set.

We are going to miss the playground at our apartment, and most of the little friends that Bailee and Braden would play with. I'm going to miss the neat friends that I have made over the 5 years we have lived in Pocatello. Too bad you can't take them with you. It will be a sad day for me when we move on July 14th. Twin Falls is only an hour and a half away, so we can always visit. (that is a hint to our good friends and neighbor the Jepsons)

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I'm up for a road trip any time! Just give us a call when you're all settled and we'll be there!

I'm so jealous that you will have a house!

Unknown said...

I refuse to visit this site until that disgrace for a picture is taken off. Plus, you definitely do not want a bronco peeing back at you, if you know what I mean. That stream would knock Mr. Charger fan out of the stadium.