Friday, August 17, 2007

Malia is Two Months Old!

Malia went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month well child checkup. Where she received three shots. There was a newly graduated nurse who gave malia her shots. You could tell she hasn't had much experience because she did one vaccine one at a time and put the band aid on after each shot. I'm used to the nurses doing two at a time and then putting the band aids on after they were all done. Poor Malia was just hysterical. Luckily for me, Cameron was there to help out. Mommy has a hard time holding kids down and watching them scream bloody murder. We thought Malia would weigh in around 10 pounds. Boy were we wrong, she weighed in at 12 pounds. I thought wow you are fat. So today I looked at what the other kids weighed at 2 months and was surprised. Braden was 14 pounds and Bailee was 12lbs 2 oz. So I guess she isn' t that fat. .



4 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Well, I wouldn't say she "isn't" fat, but rather, "All my kids were fat!" Okay- at least compared to mine! No, she looks so dang cute in those pictures. Chubby or not. Too bad the nurses did it one at a time. I'm use to two at a time too, and I would've been annoyed had they done it that way to my kids. Anyway- Hope you have fun by yourself while Cam is rafting his little heart out. Punk!

Linda Clark said...

What a cutie! I love how she smiles at her Grandma when I talk to her. She is such a good baby and doing so well. Keep up the good work, Mommy!

Suzie-Q said...

Oh all I can say is I hate shots anyways I don't care really how it's done but I guess the quicker the better, I still hate them!
She is a little cutie.
I can't wait to get my kids weighed to see how stinking skinny the are still. You'd think that at least one of mine would have 30lbs but no he just stays at 27-28 no matter what I let him eat!
I'm glad that everything is going good for you!

Cami Jo said...

Hey- I hear you have to talk in church today. Let me know how it goes. I remember well how much you LOVE to talk in church! Good luck!