Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mount Malia Erupted

I'm so proud of Malia, she slept through the night!! She slept from 10:00 to 5:00. When she woke up at 5:00 she was eating like there was no tomorrow, just gulping away. She went back to sleep so I thought I would burp her before laying her back in her crib. Thats when she erupted!! Throwup went everywhere, all over me, her, the carpet ,and the chair. So of course I had to clean it up and change Malia's clothes. By this time she was wide awake and wanting to eat again since her stomach was on empty. I was a little hesitant to feed her again.
She ate for like two minutes and was back to dreamland. I hope Malia will continue to sleep through the night. Wish us luck.
Later today she goes to the doctor for her two month checkup and shots. I hope the shots wont make her fussy all day.

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Gross! I hope she starts sleeping for you! That would be nice. Kenzie still wakes up once a night. She started sleeping through the night for about a month, but then started waking up at about 4:30 in the morning, eating, and then going back to bed.
I'll let you know if we can find a time to come and visit soon. It just depends on James' work schedule and school starts in 2 weeks. Ugh!

Suzie-Q said...

I'm glad that you got a night to rest. That is always so exciting!! But wait my kids (atleast two of them) were sleeping through the night since that came home from the hospital,sickdays don't count.
sorry to brag but that one of the only good things that my kids do :)
Yes, the kids are adjusting well, Caleb still asks to go to his other house though cause then he can see Grandma.
sorry about the Eruption, at least it didn't happen while you were sitting on the front bench in sacrament meeting, during a really good talk. that just stinks!!!

Alisa said...

At least you know the plumbing works! Here's to hoping the sleeping through the night continues---