Sunday, June 1, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Today, Cameron and I celebrate our 7th Anniversary! I can't believe it has been seven years already. I can say it has been awesome being with Cameron and having my three wonderful children. I have loved every minute of our marriage, good and the bad times. Cameron is a great husband and a great provider for our family. Sometimes I take him for granted, but I love him with all my heart.

We have been married for so long we have witnessed graduation of one of our kids. Kingergarten graduation that is. Bailee has successfully completed Kindergarten and is moving on up to First Grade. They had a graduation ceremony and they wore caps and gowns. The girls wore white and the boys wore black. It was cute to see them on the stage singing songs. Then everyone told what they wanted to be when they grew up. Most of the boys wanted to be cops and the girls wanted to be cowgirls. I guess when you are five years old you want to be like everyone else.

Even though our fence and yard work has been done for awhile, we would like to show you all the hard work that Cameron and I put into our yard. My parents helped out a lot.

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Happy anniversary! Sorry about Malia. Hope she feels better soon. I can't believe Bailee and Bell are getting so old. We are getting old. Your yard looks great. You guys have done a great job.

Cami Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! Bailee looks adorable.

(Your new template is really cute too!)

I loved the yard. How fun would that be! ........someday....

Suzie-Q said...

Happy Ann. and Happy Grad!!!
Your house looks great!! I can't wait to one of those again!!
Hope that you have a great week!

Paulene Davis said...

Congrats on the Anniversary. You and Cameron are a terrific couple and have a wonderful family.

banielson said...

Hey, cute blog...even cuter family:)
Your yard looks so good. We have been working for 3 years now on ours and we feel like it finally looks good this year. Isn't it so fun to have your own place to grow things? I love it.
Feel free to check out our blog anytime...do you mind if I add you to our blog list?
-Annie Nielson

Linda Clark said...

Glad you had a chance to go out for your anniversary and loved tending the kids. They are so fun and we always have a fun time. Your house inside and out looks great. Dale liked working and spending time with Cameron all day the Saturday they cemented the posts in for the fence.