Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Malia!!

My little baby is turning ONE! Today is bittersweet, I want Malia to grow up but then I want her to stay my little baby. Malia was such a sweet down to earth baby. Never cried too much and was always happy with a big smile on her face. It's hard to believe how fast time flies by and thank goodness for pictures so we can always remember how cute they were. Here are some favorite things of Malia that I love.
Whenever she hears music, whether it be from church or a toy or someone singing, Malia shakes her little bottom and shoulders side to side. It is the cutest thing ever. I think she will have a love for music in her life.

Whenever she gets excited she will do her arm flap dance. It looks like she is a bird and is about to take flight. Maybe her nickname should be birdie.

She loves being with her sister and brother. Whenever Bailee has friends over, Malia will be right there playing along. We can usually find her in Bailee and Braden's room playing with their toys. Malia's favorite toys are Bailee's pretend food. Malia does like her food, real or pretend.

She loves to eat PEAS! I could not get her to eat the baby food peas, but she loves the frozen kind. I cant blame her for not wanting to eat the vegetable baby food. It smells horrible.

She always has a cheesy smile on her face. Its the kind where the eyes are closed nose scrunched up and all the teeth are showing. You can help but smile yourself.

Malia will clap all day. When we tell her good job, she will give herself a little clap. If she sees us clap at bailee's t-ball game she will join in. She is our little cheerleader.
Happy Birthday Malia!! Born June !8th at 1:26 pm

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

She is so cute. I too had bittersweet feelings when Brin turned one. It was hard to see my baby grow up. I hope she has a good birthday.

Cami Jo said...

Happy late Birthday. I can't believe you guys have been gone for almost a year now! I wish we knew Malia better. She sure is a cutie!

Are you guys planning any visits this way soon? I really think it would be a blast to go camping with you guys. We'll have to plan it. Give me a call sometime!

Suzie-Q said...

Can you beleive how the time flys!!
When Chloe turned One it was crazy! I can't believe that my kids are getting so big.
Happy birthday Malia!!!