Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays!


June is a busy month for us. Since Bailee and Malia both have birthdays in June. Actually they are 5 days apart. It's been busy around here planning parties, shopping, baking cakes and decorating. Both girls had a blast and I'm glad it is all over until October! Bailee's birthday was on the 23rd and had a friend pool party on the 21st. Bailee and her friends loved swimming in the pool and loved the slip n slide. And you can't have a water party without water balloons. We had some fun games that involved the balloons but eventually it broke out into a big water balloon fight. Bailee loves Hannah Montana and received many things to decorate her room. My little girl is growing up so fast, and I can't believe she is six years old already.










Malia had a great time eating her cake and opening her presents. I made little balloon cupcakes for us to eat since the next day we were celebraing Bailee's. I also made a special cake just for Malia to eat. Much to our surprise she ate it all. It was fun watching her explore and enjoy her cake.


7 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Don't get sweeted out with all that yummy cake. Happy Birthday girls.

Cami Jo said...

Cute cake ideas!!! I might have to steal them!

Bailee looks so old! I can't believe she is 6! HANNA MONTANNA? WHAT HAPPENED TO OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM???!

I miss you guys. Malia looks great too! I'm really not surprised she ate the whole cake! Look at those cute chubby cheeks! I want to squeeze em!

Head Over Hills said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry we couldn't make it. The birthday cakes are so cute! You did a good job. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

amber-girl said...

Hey Mary! Are you guys just loving it in Twin in your house? Your family has changed so much, it's crazy!!! Malia is sooo stinkin cute! Carter turns one July 24 and Anna will be three July 29th!!! You will have to give me your address and the next time we are in Twin, we will have to come and see you! See ya! oh and hey, have a great fourth of July!!!

Erica Bazil said...

I have to agree with what's already been said - I think your cakes are adorable. You're very creative - what a good mom!

You're kids are definitely growing up. It goes by so fast.

Linda Clark said...

Way fun parties and very cool cakes. Grandpa said Malia loved diving into hers and eating it. Looked like they both had a blast. They are certainly growing up fast.

Paulene Davis said...

You make beautiful and fun cakes. You are so talented in so many areas.