Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!

On May 15th, I celebrated my 27th birthday with family and friends. Bailee and Braden gave me my birthday spankings bright and early and kept saying Happy Birthday Mom! all day. It's was nice to have them so excited for my birthday. Cameron and the kids spoiled me as always. Cameron bought me some summer clothes which I desperately needed. All my clothes from last year are too big. Yeah for me. The kids got me some really cool presents from the dollar store. Bailee gave me some scrapbook items, Braden gave me some socks, and Malia gave me some sunglasses. (However not a dollar store item). My parents flew up for my birthday and to help us do some landscaping and help Cameron build a fence. More about that on the next post . On Friday we all went out to eat at Garibaldi's (mexican) and ate some wonderful food. The waitors sung to me and I got a special birthday treat. It was fun having both set of parents there to help me celebrate.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Mary! I had no idea it was your b-day and 27th at that, you are soooo old now (JK.) I am glad to hear you had a great day, we will see you soon!

Linda Clark said...

It was a fun birthday for you and always a treat to go out to dinner with everyone.

Head Over Hills said...

I love the hat. It loos great on you. I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Paulene Davis said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look fantastic and happy. You are entering a very great time in your life. Dinner out for birthdays is one of my favorite things to do.

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

Suzie-Q said...

Happy day for you! I didn't remeber that my CHloe was the same day as you How fun!!!!
I'm older then you too. Enjoy being 27!

Collette said...

happy birthday chica!!!
It was good times at dinner. Especially hearing them try to sing to you

Cami Jo said...

Happy---very Late---Birthday to you! I'm glad you were able to celebrate with family. That always makes it better. If I were closer, i would've given you birthday spankings too!!!

Cami Jo said...

By the way- you look awesome in the pictures. Teeny-tiny! Good for you!