Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Malia's First Ponytail

Today is a day to celebrate! We kindly refer to Malia's hair as the "mullet." It is growing so long in the back but there is hardly any hair on the top. So I got my comb, squirt bottle and elastic and was ready to create magic. I just had enough hair to make one little pony tail and I think its adorable, and of course I thought Malia looked so cute. From now on I think I will do this to her hair everday, since she wont wear her cute little headbands anymore. Such a little stinker. I had to take pictures to capture this wonderful day.

11 comments:

Collette said...

YAY!!!!! She looks way cute!!! I'm surprised she let you do it.

Suzie-Q said...

Oh what fun! I just love doing my girls hair too, and it is even better when they sit still for it to be done.

Fonda said...

Cute!!! Now the fun begins every time your in a hurry and try to do it that will be the times that she will be most obstinate about it.

Sarah said...

cute...hopefully she lets you keep doing it.

Megan said...

i love it!!! so dang cute

Alisa said...

That is really cute!! I will miss the mullet!! Have fun doing her hair in different ways now.

Erica Bazil said...

That is pretty darn cute. Is Malia's hair naturally curly? It looks like she has some cute curls back there. I hope that when Vanna has more hair she'll cooperate and let me do her hair too!

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad said...

I'm with alisa.....I think Malia could have single handedly made the mullet cool again

Bill & Jen said...

Mary, now I've visited yours. Hope that's ok! Your kids are adorable! Our boys are the exact same age!!! 2 days apart. Riley's is October 17!!! They'd have so much fun together! I'm so glad I was able to come in contact with you! My husband is from Wendell...so everyone we know is from his past....I know noone and have 0 friends....I have people I talk to at church and stuff...but no one we really get together...After 3 years...I'm going in sane trying to find things to do...by myself!!! Yay for facebook!!!
How did you meet your husband...how long have you lived in Twin????

Linda Clark said...

Our Malia looks adorable with whatever you do to her hair, but I have to admit that it is pretty cute with the pony tail. She will get used to doing her hair and will enjoy Mom time.