Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Christmas Performance



As you know, Bailee is taking dance lessons through the city and she just loves it. They had their first performance on November, 21. They have been working very hard in class. She did a fantastic job on both her tap dance and ballet dance. She was so excited to perform and loved it when daddy gave her, her own special flowers. Thanks Grandma Linda, Grandma Judy and Aunt Megan for coming. Bailee was happy you made it out to watch her in her first dancing performance.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Bailee...will we get to see your dance on Turkey day?

Cami Jo said...

How cute. I bet she did awesome. That's so fun when they start doing those kinds of things. I bet she was the cutest.

Linda Clark said...

It was a great show and I thought Bailee was the best in her row! She was smiling and looked like she was having a great time, not like too many other performers. I was glad that I was able to see her cute dances and cute costumes.

Suzie-Q said...

Well she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you had an awesome thanksgiving!