Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lets Dance!

So one of Bailee's favorite thing to do at home is dancing in front of the TV. I guess she likes to see her refelction while jamming out to the latest of Miley Cyrus. Well, when Bailee starts dancing little Malia will join her and they dance thier little hearts out. Usually Malia dances much better than the video will show, but of course when you want to tape them they stop performing. I hope you enjoy the future backup dancers to Hannah Montana! You might want to turn down the music in the background before playing.

7 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Love the video and the new pix of the kids! They're growing up aren't they?

Cami Jo said...

Where did she learn those moves!!!??? Dance class must have really been good for her! Malia looked great too. I loved the new pictures on the side. They all are looking so old! When did you get them done? Is that a new one of you and Cam too? It was a cute picture as well. Glad to see you guys are doing good.

PS: Loved Malia's ponytail!

Mrs. Burch said...

Hey there! Told you I found your blog! And, it's been way fun so far. Here I am lurking so I thought I'd say hi, and thus allow you access to my blog too. And here's a link to my photography blog too: http://preservations.blogspot.com/

LMK when you want to find some WARMER weather and take a picture. I hear it's supposed to snow this weekend. Maybe we could take it in the snow, that would be fun. See ya around!!

Collette said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!
Malia just shakes that booty
Well Bailee is quite the dancer as well she's got great rhythmn

the nice one said...

so cute!! mary your kids are are adorable

Megan said...

well we all know they got those moves from aunt megan!!! so dang cute

Linda Clark said...

Cute girls rocking out and they do have the cool moves! I love to dance, too, so maybe they will have to show Grandma some new moves!