Monday, December 15, 2008

My Favorite Things

This post is inspired by the Christmas song "My Favorite Things" even though that particular song is not a favorite. Hopefully some of my favorite things may be yours as well.
1. Long hot hot showers.
2. Being with family
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Baking goodies to eat.
5. Date night with hubby
6. When our kids play nicely with eachother
7. Christmas Season
8. Christmas songs, Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant
9. Scrapbooking (even though I dont do it as often as I like)
10. Shopping
11. Going out to eat, Wingers and Chili's
12. Watching sappy girlie movies, The Notebook
13. Decorating our house
14. Taking pictures
15. Kissing my kids and hubby
16. Gardening, a new favorite
17. Playing boardgames, Sorry
18. Reading good books, Twilight, Harry Potter
19. Sleeping in on Saturdays, which doesn't happen often
20. Working out at Golds
21. Blogging
22. I love to vacuum, sounds crazy I know
23. Playing with my kids
24. Meeting new people
25. love to cuddle to get warm at night

Well I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things

1 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I'm all for most of those...all except the vacuuming. Are you crazy? I love how my house LOOKS after I vacuum, but I hate the chore. That's like saying you like to iron!

Gardening huh? I guess I'll have to try that later.