Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photos of My Darling Kids

My mother made this adorable little tutu's for all her granddaughters for Christmas. I decided to have some fun and take a little photo shoot of them. Malia was so happy and loved the attention, but Bailee would only pose for one picture and she was done. I guess as you get older, the less you want your picture taken. I'm still trying to work my new camera and I think the setting is not right one this picture of Bailee. (what do you think Kerrianne?) Malia was shaking her booty in her little tutu and always gave me a big cheesy smile.

Braden had the opportunity to ride on the big 4-Wheeler. Boy was he excited to go around the block with one of our nieghbors. Boys and thier toys! After his ride he asked if we could buy one. Yeah, in your dreams!Malia's hair is finally getting longer in the front and I love doing her hair. She also likes getting her hair done. Maybe, its because she gets to play in the sink. This is her first time with pig tails and I think she is such a cutie. My little baby is getting so big!

10 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Way cute pics!! I love those Tutus they are so cool, my girls would go crazy if they had those.I don't think I would ever be able to get them off.

Stacy said...

So freakin' cute, Mary! Your girls look EXACTLY like you. Especially Malia.

Megan said...

I have the cutiest nieces and nephews!!! I love the piggy tails! Is that the day she was naughty with them. They are all growing up too fast w.e need to put a stop to that

Collette said...

They are getting cuter by the minute!! love the pictures!

Tina said...

So cute! What I great idea your mom had. Hmmm I may have to borrow that idea for my nieces! hmmmm. :)

Head Over Hills said...

Very cute pictures. I love the tutus! Maybe I should talk my mom into making some for my girls!

Linda Clark said...

They are growing up and so adorable. You are learning to use that camera well!

Kristen said...

Cute pics your baby is so chunky
i love it.

amber-girl said...

Too cute!! Hey...I was wondering on what street you guys lived on? My grandparents live on Julie Lane. The next time we come to Twin, we should stop by and say hello!

Cami Jo said...

Those are adorable! I'm jealous that Malia now has hair long enough to put in pigtails and Kenzie doesn't anymore! Cute pictures though. I bet you love your camera!