Saturday, February 28, 2009

POOP STAINS!!

Our family loves poopstains! Yep its true, gross as it may be, but they are yummy! I had a craving for these tasty treats and decided to eat them. We refer to no bake cookies as poopstains. It all started when my brothers were young and my mother made them all the time for them. Coming from little boys and not being clean in all the right places, they thought they looked like poopstains. So the name stuck and all of us now refer to these delicatable treats as POOP STAINS! So I hope I didn't gross out anybody or made you crave some chocolate goodness.

9 comments:

Megan said...

oh yes poop stains are amazing! i have not had them forever..i may have to make them one of these days. And Im glad the name is still going strong!

Suzie-Q said...

I have never heard of them referred to as that. But I guess it makes sense they do sorta look like a littlebit of poop!
I must say when I first saw the title I was afraid to read this!

Head Over Hills said...

I wonder if I came up with disgusting names for all of my favorite treats, maybe I wouldn't eat so many of them. I wonder if it could work as a new diet technique. I just made a batch of peanut butter cups. Do you have any gross names for those. I seriously cannot stay away from them!

Cami Jo said...

Very clever!!! I love them too, but I've never heard it call that before! However, my family always called dog poop, "Lawn Chocolate". So....every family has their wierd quirks and phrases I guess!

Tina said...

Oh I am soo craving these now Mary! We called them Gorilla Poo.. and I am sure Travis started that just like your brothers did. :)

Linda Clark said...

Wow...I really thought you were being funny about the real poop stains. You will have to make some and share them with us!

Kristen said...

I have never heard of them called that before. How funny I think my kids would love the whole idea and they are pretty good.

Alisa said...

Too funny and gross at the same time! I had never heard them called that before! But, they are yummy.

Head Over Hills said...

I tagged you!