Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hop 2 It

Can I just say this is the greatest place on earth for kids! Send them loose and let them get all thier energy out in a hour or less. Of course the parents can play too which is awesome!

In case you dont know what Hop 2 It is, I will tell you. It is a huge indoor playground with lots of those really big bouncy toys you see at the fairs. There is a huge slide which is our families favorite, an area with balls, (the ones that used to be at McDonalds a long time ago), and the concessions are all a dollar or less. How can you go wrong with that!
We have gone here a few times and we just love it. Why didn't we think of building a place like this. We could have been rich. Here are a few pictures of our crazy adeventure.

14 comments:

Megan said...

My kids loved it too! Great for getting the energy burned off on a cold winter day. I had the baby so I didn't get to play much, but it would be a great work out if I could have!

Suzie-Q said...

That looks like a lot of fun. If we ever make it to your house to visit you we are going right?

Fonda said...

Love this place but I've only been once. Evan Drew was so worn out he fell asleep on the way home and we live less than a mile away. We should all go some time for FHE

Sarah said...

Cam looks a little too happy to be up on the slide. When we come down in two weeks we will have to go there, that is if you are going to be in town.

Linda Clark said...

You will have to invite Grandma the next time you go, looks like a blast!

Cami Jo said...

Maybe whenever we get to make our little visit to Twin, we could go there with you guys! Sounds like a fun place! My kids love those toys!

Kristen said...

Hey mary, looks like fun, we need to take the kids there!

Bill & Jen said...

How fun!!!! There is one in Twin?? Or where is it?

Megan said...

that looks like such a fun place i want to go there next time i visit okay

Erica Bazil said...

Looks like loads of fun! Too bad they don't have one of those around - the kids would love it I'm sure.

Alisa said...

WOW, that looks fun! You'll have to take us when we're down again. The kids might just sleep all night!

Stacy said...

Hello Mary! Tina told me she found your blog and Megan's too. I am so excited about it. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are super cute! Stacy

Tina said...

Hey Mary! In answer to your comment on the blog I just made. Taylor is Travis' little girl. She is a hoot! Your kids are adorable and getting so big! Still crazy the girl I used to babysit has 3 kids!

jillpill said...

Mary, your blog is darling! I need your email address because I want to send you and invite to my blog. I figure...why not be pushy? My email address is jillpilldixon@gmail.com