Saturday, October 25, 2008

Legos, Legos, and More Legos

Since Braden is in love with building with legos, we thought it would be great to buy him more legos for his birthday. Braden is so talented on building his own creations and takes pride on what he can do. For a couple of days we were comitted to building his new sets (okay so only a few hours I was having fun). I think I was having more fun than Braden. Only if they had girl sets in the stores. When I was little me and my sister both had a set of girl legos. Mine was a baby's nursery and Megan's was a playground. Here are a few pictures of our newest creations









4 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Looks like youhave been having way too much time or fun at your house. Caleb's birhtday is next week He can hardly wait especailly after Hailey's birthday today it makes the wait even harder.

amber-girl said...

Mary! I have a favor to ask! My friend Jacki works for the Arizona Republic as a journalist. One of her co-workers is doing an article on the new temple being built in Arizona. They wanted to compare it to the Twin Falls temple because of similar demographics. They are looking to interview some people in Twin in November. Jacki asked me if I could find some people who were willing to be interviewed for the The Arizona Rebublic. They want to interview people who moved to Twin because of the temple being built there, or people who live there and are excited about having a temple in Twin. Would you be willing to be interviewed with Cameron? If you are, send me an email with your name, number, and email (russandamber@hotmail.com) and then the reporter, Chelsea, will be getting in contact with you! If you know of anyone who fits those two categories as well and you think they would be a good representative, get their info for me and let me know! thanks so much!

Linda Clark said...

They turned out fantastic, I think they are the greatest and most creative toys ever. Good job everyone.

Kristen said...

cute blog,my boys really love legos also.
Kristen