Sunday, May 11, 2008

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater

We took a trip down to Utah for some girl fun while Cameron worked on our fence. We went to a craft show and I purchased some hairbows for Malia, and went birthday shopping at Tai Pan Trading. My mom has a piano and Bailee was interested in learning how to play. So we taught her a few songs to play. The classic Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater and Chopsticks. I was way surprised how quickly she picked it up. Maybe some lessons from Grandma Linda will help her develop her new found talent. Here are a few video clips of Bailee's debut.

5 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Good job Bailey!! What a natural you have. If she is that excited about it right now I would say yes on the lessons!! Go for it!!

Linda Clark said...

Wow, Bailey. You will need to play more often when you come to my house. Your Dad used to play, too, maybe we can get him to refresh his piano skills??? Lessons would be fun.

Cami Jo said...

You should start her in lessons! Oh, I guess that would mean you would need a piano or something huh? well, maybe somneday!

Collette said...

YAY BAILEE!!!! Piano from grandma and then when she's much older...voice lessons from Letty!!!

Head Over Hills said...

That is so much fun. Bell keeps begging me to teach her. I think there is a beginning book that uses numbers to teach the keys. I might try that first. My girls loved having Bailee and Braden over today. They had a great time!