Monday, October 1, 2007

We Just Love Construction!!

It must be the season for construction, because we have new houses being built behind and across the street from us. Of course there is still the hospital being built too. Instead of looking at the bare fields we look at huge cranes, backhoes, and hear lots and lots of pounding. I guess it's good to have more neighbors. Hopefully it wont take them very long, it could get old seeing gross men working. Now if they were cute it would be a different story. HAHAHA!

Well I just planted some tulip bulbs in my flower bed and we will see if I have a green thumb or not, when they come up in the spring. Its been fun working in the yard even though I have no idea what I am doing. I guess we all have to start somewhere.

Cameron and I have new callings in the ward. Cameron is the Cubmaster and teaches the 11 and 12 year old primary class. I think Cam will do a wonderful job and will have fun with the boys. I was called to be an assistant Den Leader for the Bears. I had to laugh when they told me I would be in cub scouts, because I was the den leader for the bears in Pocatello. At least I will know what I am doing, and can bring in some ideas from before. It will be fun to work with Cameron in scouting. Wish us luck.

6 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Good luck! We had to laugh to becuase Rob just got called to the same calling as beore in scouts as well.
I hope that your tulpis work I hope that you planted them the right direction--that does make a diffenerce. I'm sure that your yard look wonderful, I miss having a yard to go play in it is just not the same here in an apartment complex, even if there is toys.

Paulene Davis said...

You and Cameron are making a wonderful home. Tulips are my favorite flowers. Your callings are so important. The kids are lucky to have you.

Cami Jo said...

How fun to be able to plant flowers!!! I'm sure it looks great...or... will in the spring! That's funny that you have the same calling. I guess you two just look like regular scouters. Maybe I should start calling you guys, "Brother and Sister Proctor!" Just Kidding!

Linda Clark said...

At least you have your bulbs in, I haven't gotten mine in yet. You guys will be great in the scouts, they will love you and all your fun ideas.

Collette said...

I was going to say to call me when the boys start working....then you said they were old ang scruffy....so I guess we lament together

Cami Jo said...

Hey- isn't it Braden's Birthday soon? Tell him Happy Birthday from us! Hey- I missed you Mary, tonight at "Ladies Night" at Deseret Book. I was annoyed too, because I was a few people too late, from getting the "Free Gift". It was a WAY CUTE, roman numeral clock! I was a little ticked! If only you had been there to get me there a little earlier!