Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Malia Laughs!!

Well Malia has started to laugh when tickled, it is actually pretty cute (I have 3 kids, I can say cute). Mary is pretty happy since I could get our other kids to laugh pretty easily and she couldn't. This child is definitely Mary's since she can get her to laugh and I can't. The funniest thing was saturday after the afternoon session of conference, Mary went to get her hair trimmed and I was rocking Malia. Bailee walked up to her growling and she went nuts, laughing. She laughed for about 20 min, it had us all laughing too. Malia is now almost 4 months old and is growing like a weed.

6 comments:

Cami Jo said...

That was TOO "CUTE". I'd like to hear James say cute sometime! I can't believe how old she is! I can't wait to see you guys. Let's make some plans...

Paulene Davis said...

There is nothing more touching than a child's or infant's laugh. Thanks for sharing the video.

Linda Clark said...

It is always such a wonderful thing to hear a baby laugh for the first time. And it usually comes from the brothers and sisters making the fun! Can't wait to hear her when we come for Braden's party. Yes, you can say ALL your kids are cute, I even told someone the other day that YOU were cute! I know, silly Mother.

Alisa said...

How cute! She sure is getting big. I think she looks like Cameron (poor girl).

Suzie-Q said...

Oh I just love to hear babies laugh! Chloe is still really cute when she laughs too. She is very ticklish on her feet mostly the one that has hardly ever been touched before. It is so nice to be able to touch her feet at the same time now.
Keep laughing Malia!!

Collette said...

oh my gosh!!!
seriously who can not love this baby?