Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bailee's First Day of School



Even though Bailee has been to school for a week. I wanted to let everyone know that Bailee is loving Kindergarten, and told me she is excited to learn how to read. She goes in the afternoon at 11:55 to 2:55, which gives me three hours to do my errands and play with Braden. He likes it when I teach him "school". Braden already knows how to write his name.

Bailee also likes her teacher, Mrs. Dickensen. On the first day of school, she already made a new friend Cierra. I'm glad that Bailee is starting to be more outgoing. Well here are a few pictures of her first day.



6 comments:

Alisa said...

Yippee--- the first day of school is the best! I'm glad she is making friends and liking her teacher!

Collette said...

Is that a giant crayon!!!!
Man I wish I could go back to school

Cami Jo said...

She looks adorable. Isn't it reassuring when she makes friends soon? A little less to worry about. Hope she keeps loving it!

Braden is a little smarty pants. Give them both...oh- and the baby, a hug from us!

Cami Jo said...

Okay- you can hug Cameron too..We don't want to leave anyone out.

Suzie-Q said...

That is exciting!! I'm glad that she likes school what a relief isn't it? Don't you also love the extra time with the other kids? I can't wait for that, My little Hailey is really starving for attention right now, but I guess that happens sometimes when your the middle child.
Wow braden can write his name? you must be an excellent teacher too!!!

Linda Clark said...

Bailee looks absolutely adorable! She will have a great year and make lots of friends. It's amazing how much she has grown. Braden will love the time with you.