Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Picture Day

Well yesterday was picture day at Bailee's school. And of course she had a nice shiner under her eye, thanks to Braden running her over on his bike. If you know Braden at all he doesn't always watch where he is going. Mom tried to hide with makeup but it was a huge scap, and makeup doesn't like to stick to scaps. Oh well It reminds me how when I was little we (as in my brother and me) would experiment with the scissors and play barber shop. I always got a cute new haircut, with half of my bangs cut almost to the scalp. My mother would just cry because it would be around picture day. So to say the least some of my pictures didn't turn out too cute. Im sure Bailee's pictures will be just adorable.

Yesterday I was bored and painted Malia's tiny toenails. I think I got more on her skin than on her nails. She looks cute with painted nails. Thanks Cami for showing me how cute baby girls look with painted toes. However, we will have to wait to paint her fingernails, for she always has her hands in her mouth. I was going to post a picture but for some reason Im having difficulties with the picture software. Will post when i figure it out.

5 comments:

Collette said...

I just bought 3 new shades of nail polish and painted my little toe nails too!!! I bet little Malia is just precious.
Sad news...Marqueses boy is married and a proud daddy. But he's an awesome guy and friend of mine.

Suzie-Q said...

not too funto start your school career out with a bad picture day but at least she will have something to laugh at when she is older. My sister had a shiner when she got baptised we all still laugh at that one.
If I painted Chloe's tiny toenails I could only do one foot becuae of her cast, but she will only have one for abouther 2 weeks yeah!!! but then she will be in a brace.
As for Hailey I don't think she would ever sit still long enough for me to even open the polish bottle, little wiggle worm.
Caleb would think it was neat though.

Cami Jo said...

Wahoo! Toe nails finally painted! You really have to take a picture. I'm dying to see. Actually, I've been slacking a little with Kenzie's. She has purple polish on each big toe, but the rest of it has worn off on the others. Oh well, when I find the time, I'll do it!
I'm sure Bailee's pictures will be cute. OH how we miss Braden! (Not like we have one much different though!)

Linda's Legacy said...

Bailee will look cute in whatever she is sporting in her picture. I remember the embarrasing grape juice stains on some of my kids' school pictures (yea, my family doesn't let me forget that one)!
It will be fun to see Malia's toes when we do "this little pig went to market"!

Alisa said...

I still have the school picture from the year that mom made us drink grape juice before going to school. I had a little grape moustache!