Friday, April 29, 2011

Sadie Kathleen Clark

DSC_0027 copy

We  are loving having a new baby in the house!  We can’t get enough of her cute little face and sweet personality!  Sadie is almost 3weeks old and it makes me sad that they can’t stay tiny forever.  Sadie is so calm during the day and hardly ever makes a peep unless she is hungry.  Even then,  she only whimpers.  Bailee, Braden and Malia  love it when she is awake (which is a rare occurrence ) and they LOVE holding her. 

DSC_0004

DSC_0304

DSC_0296

DSC_0010 copyDSC_0062 copy

We are lucky to have such a sweet baby come into our home!

4 comments:

Brooks said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!

Erica Bazil said...

Did not even know you were expecting again and voila - a new baby girl! Congratulations to you and your family!!! She sounds irresistible and is cute as ever. I just can't believe your kids and how grown up they are! Eight and seven - where does the time go?!

Stacy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Hopefully the Bailey's will get to meet her sometime.

Amy said...

Hey Mary,
I hope you don't mind I have snuck onto your blog! Sadie is so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that she is dong so well and is a good baby! I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old and I still haven't seen her. Soon I need to see her and hold that adorable bundle!