Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Great Mother's Day

I must say I have the greatest husband and kids! They spoiled me this year and I loved it!
Bailee and Braden made me some cool gifts at school and little Malia made an adorable handprint at nursery for me. Bailee made me a keychain that spells MOM, and Braden made a bookmark with his picture on it and some flower seeds.
Even Cameron made a wonderful dinner of steak and pototaoes and the kids helped him make a dessert pizza. We invited Grandma and Grandpa Clark, Collette, and Kelsey to come and have some wonderful dessert. I love my family very much and I'm grateful for them everyday!

6 comments:

Collette said...

Oh that Pizza is FABULOUS!!!
So fun to come over and eat, play, and visit!

Suzie-Q said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like it was a great day!

Megan said...

you did get spoiled and u deserve it!! those are some cute little gifts..and that pizza looks amazing!!! im excited to come see ya!!

Cami Jo said...

I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! That first picture was adorable. Malia is looking so old! Hey- I want the recipe for the dessert pizza. It looked amazing!

Linda Clark said...

You are a wonderful mother and I appreciate your love for Cameron and your kids. It was fun to come over and eat that yummy dessert pizza.

Tina said...

Oh... so cute! yummy on the pizza!