Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Clark Family Update

We have been very busy and my blog has suffered from it! We decided to remodel our bathroom. We ripped up the lanoleum(I know the spelling isn't right ) and took the tile off the front of our tub. We are putting tile on the floor and on the front of tub as well. We also have a huge mirror we are going to take down and make two mirrors out of it. Hopefully we are able to get it down without it breaking, wish us LUCK! Cameron has a love hate relationship with the demo, too much work! I will be thrilled when it is all done and looking magnificent. I have been busy taking pictures for my photography class. I have had so much fun looking for some great spots. For one of our assignments we had to stop action and blur action. Here is what I got.

The water pictures are taken at Niagra Springs in Jerome.

8 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Good luck on your remodleing! I'm sure it will look great when your done!
I love your pictures, you have done a great job!

Stacy said...

Here's a tip for removing the mirror from your wall. Buy picture hanging wire at the home improvement store. It's thin enough to get behind the mirror. It will take 2 people and use leather gloves. Use the wire to "saw" the adhesive between the wall and the mirror. I did this for my mirror in January. It got it off great - the mirror was in one piece and the damage to the wall was minimal! It was work though. Good luck!!!

banielson said...

Do you want to come tile our bathroom next? We desperately need to remove the nasty carpet in our bathrooms and replace it with tile. Too bad we are clueless with that kind of stuff.
Let me know how it turns out.

Head Over Hills said...

Now I want to remodel Too bad my husband isn't as motivated to remodel as yours. The pictures look great. Nice work!

Collette said...

Looks good!! Love those water shots. So lucky you are taking a class that is fun AND rewarding!!
I hope your bathroom goes good...little questionable have Cameron do the work ;) Just Kidding

Erica Bazil said...

How fun that you're taking a photography class. I'd love to do that. Your pix look great. How exciting also to be working on your bathroom. I'm sure it will look great and be even more exciting when it's done right?! Good luck.

Linda Clark said...

You are lucky Cameron know how to do all that stuff...it will be nice when it is done. I am very proud of you for your great work in photography.

Cami Jo said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!! Go you! Good luck with your bathroom. Doesn't sound much fun to me, but I bet it will be all worth it in the end! Good to hear an update!