Saturday, September 6, 2008

Braden's First Day of Preschool


Friday, September 5th was Braden's first day of preschool. He was so excited to finally go to school. What a big boy he is getting to be. He carefully picked out what he was going to wear and was excited to wear his new school shoes. He loves his teacher and knows some friends that are in his class. I asked him what his favorite part of preschool and he told me the recess. Typical boy! I hope he enjoys the learning as well.

Bailee and Braden always ask eachother "does your school do this?" Always a competition with those two. I will miss my little man in the mornings, and maybe I will be able to get in a few workouts while he is at school.

8 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I love preschool! It is so nice to have another little break isn't it? I am so glad to hear Braden is loving school. Good luck with the workouts. I have been trying to do some running. I pushed myself too hard today and I can barely move. I hate being out of shape.

Suzie-Q said...

Caleb will start on Monday and we are very excited. Hailey will end up sad though, she thinks that she is going to.
Good luck with getting your exctra things done in the morning. I can't wait for the extra time either.

Linda Clark said...

What a handsome hunk in his school clothes. He will continue to love school and have so much fun. Recess is always a favorite part. They probably won't do favorite things I did...playing tetherball and jacks and chasing the boys!

Erica Bazil said...

Gosh - your kids have grown. That's kind of lonely when the kids head off to school but I'm sure it's nice for you to have some more quality time with your baby.

Paulene Davis said...

Your kids look so darling and ready for school. I like going to your blog and reading about your family. Tell Cameron Hi and that he is right about the hermanos and hermanas. We love what we are doing.

Collette said...

Oh My goodness both kids are too adorable in their new school outfits. It;s crazy to think they are all growing up so fast

Cami Jo said...

Both of your kids look great! School pictures...how fun! I'm sure they will be the smartest kids there!

Cute pictures.

Have fun with your free mornings now..oh..um...with the baby!

julie said...

I cried inside when it snowed last weekend! I said I was ready for warm cozy sweaters and fall leaves, not big hefty coats and dirty white slush!