Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Malia Sprouted Teeth

Over Thanksgiving, we noticed that Malia was unusually fussy. So we checked in her mouth and noticed TWO TEETH!! She is 5 1/2 months and can't believe how fast she is growing up. Her favorite thing to do is push her tongue against her new teeth.
Well I have come to the conclusion that Malia is stubborn with a Capital S. I guess she gets it from me. We are trying to give her a bottle, so mommy can have a little break once in awhile.
But she refuses to even try to take it. She will arch her back and just scream. You would think someone was hurting her. On friday Cameron and I have a date. It has been a long time that we have been together without the children. Grandma Linda is going to watch our kids while we have fun Christmas shopping. The problem is she wont take a bottle!! I've tried to pump but I dont have enough milk to make a bottle. We need help, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it work for all of us.

5 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

Have fun on your date this weekend. I have no advice on the bottle thing. Grandma Linda will think of something. Your house looks very festive with all of the decorations.

Alisa said...

She'll take a bottle if she's hungry enough! Especially from Grandma Linda -- sometimes it just takes someone different feeding them and they are all for it! What bottle are you using? A lot of people like the Avent nipples. Good luck and have fun on your date!

Collette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collette said...

she is definately turning out to be a cutie!!!
I love the pictures of the kids on the side!!! I am proud to call them my nieces and nephew

Linda Clark said...

Can't wait to tend them and I think Malia will be just fine. Because I don't feed her, she may take a bottle from me, after she is done with her fit! I bottled fed my babies, not that it makes any difference, but she will eventually. Tell Braden and Bailee we are going to see Santa tomorrow night!