Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sunny Sunny Day








Well, while most of you were enjoying the nice weather here in Idaho, I was enjoying much nicer weather in Sunny San Diego. I was able to go to a CME conference for work and had a great time. Unfortunately, I went without Mary but a co-worker went along too. I got to go eat at "Seau's" which is a restaurant owned by my favorite football player of all time (Junior Seau). we went to the beach for an afternoon, and went to Joe's Crab Shack, where "our waitress gave us crabs!" All in all it was a great time, hopefully next time Mary can come, and it won't be over Halloween, but then again, I didn't get stuck walking miles and miles trick or treating!! I also got to go to Qualcomm stadium where the Chargers play, however they were tight a**** and wouldn't let us on the field. (felt like a broncos fan!!)

4 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Hey, I don't know if you really get to brag about having so much fun in great weather!
Glad that you are having a good trip. you going to freeze when you get back.

Linda Clark said...

Wow, eating a Seau's sounds like a great time because I know how much you like Junior Seau. I am glad you got to go and have a great time.

Collette said...

Jealous....you left at the most perfect time....rainy and cold here. One thing I learned on my trip to NYC that everyone is a tight ass when it comes to tourist attractions.

julie said...

Hey chica,

I know it's late notice...but come anyway! Scentsy/jewelry party at 1187 Caswell Ave. Noon, Wednesday-tomorrow-the 19th. The Jewelry is super nice, but mostly under 20. So yay! And I'm sure you know about Scentsy, if not, you really need to come! Hope to see you there. And as always, bring any and everyone you want. (Even kids)