Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Beautiful Little Area of the world



This weekend we took a trip (ok 10 minute drive) to Shoshone Falls. Truly an amazing landmark! this is the 2nd time we went this year and the water was still flowing pretty good and thought we would share the beauty of Twin Falls, ID!!!!








We also shot over to the canyon rim and checked out the sites there, we like to go walk the canyon rim trail while the kids cruise around on their scooters. The kids are standing in a look out area looking out over Blue Lakes Country Club.




6 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

I remeber going there a couple of times. It is so neat! I like ten min trips. I think they are great cause then when the kids decide to act up it isn't that big of a deal to say "if you don't stop right now we are going home!"
Yes, I have had to do that a few times.

Head Over Hills said...

My girls love the falls. I think that is what they like most about this area. It looks like your kids are having fun!

Linda Clark said...

We do have some beautiful sites close to us. I love all the falls and I love that they are incorporated in the mural in our new temple.

Cami Jo said...

We really need to come and visit, don't we?! Maybe that was your plan all along...showing me beautiful pictures...bragging that it's only 10 minutes away....how rude! Well, we'll for sure come sometime. Can't make any promises of when, but we'll work on it! The kids look great. Have a good week!

Alisa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It's nice to have fun things to do that are close to home!

Paulene Davis said...

You have been to some beautiful places. I loved looking at your photos. Your family is soooo cute!!!