Saturday, December 1, 2007

Deck the Halls

Well Mary finally got me out on the roof to put up Christmas lights, of course that lasted about 15 minutes, and then I decided to just climb a ladder and move the ladder along the house, since I am a little scared of heights. It was quite the experience since this is the first year we have had a home to lights up on. (Only had to redo the lights twice) I must say that they look pretty good. Mary also got the house all done up, she wished she could have done it the day after Thanksgiving but we were out of town, sooo the day we got back it was already started. The kids enjoyed decorating the tree. They also love torturing Dad with their Rudolf and mouse dolls that play, "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" and "We wish you a merry Christmas" respectively 20 times/hour. They sure were cute the first 30 seconds or so.

5 comments:

Dad said...

Nice lights! I like the little cone trees leading up to the front door.

Linda Clark said...

Decorating for the season is always fun and I can't wait to come over and see it in person. We decorated last week, but no lights....yet! Christmas is so fun for kids...young and old!

Suzie-Q said...

I just miss being able to do all those things. It is hard to move from a house to an apartment. Now we barely have room for a tree!

Paulene Davis said...

I am glad that you got down off the roof. A man in our ward feel off his roof and broke three ribs and punctured a lung. Your house looks great.

Cami Jo said...

Great lights Cam. I'm impressed!