Friday, November 9, 2007

Food!! Glorious Food!!



Well it may be a shock to hear that Malia likes to eat. A little too, much maybe. We think she may have a little reflux disease, which is fairly common, causing her to be a little whinny and "snack" a lot (which Mary's Milk Inc. just loves) and to spit up often, (lets just say everytime she moves) so we are trying a little rice cereal to try and thicken what is in her stomach to see if that may help with the spitting up. We thought we would post how messy, I mean cute she is while eating. In all honesty, I don't think any of it really got into her tummy, just on the outside of her tummy on her shirt. she had a good time with it though. She is growing, at 4 mo she ways just shy of 16 lbs. I guess we may have to give her my old nick name of the incredible bulk!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Too CUTE. Hope she gets more in her tummy next time.

Cami Jo said...

16 pounds??? Oh my word! I wish my kids ate a little more! What a cutie though. I always thought the chubby babies were the cutest! Hey Cam, I'm gonna start calling you the "Incredible Bulk"! That's hillarious!

Oh, by the way... I guess a few of my friends are coming to town the weekend before Thanksgiving(this is when we wanted to come and see your cute new house...uh....and you guys!)however, we'll have to find another time again, since my friends will be here. Darn it!

Linda Clark said...

That was way cute and sounds like she has a good coach! She really is growing fast. I think she needs another nick name...one a little more feminine that the "Incrediable Bulk" like her Dad.

Collette said...

I think she is trying too hard to suck on that spoon. I agree with mom that she needs a more girly name. Just don't call her lead bottom

Suzie-Q said...

eating food is the best! That's what Rob says and you can certeinly tell when he eats and then has to lick the plate clean! Maybe she will do the same thing!?!
Caleb and Hailey are picking it up, as for Chloe we haven't introduced it to her I am waiting a few more days.

Alisa said...

How cute is she? Looks like she's doing just fine in the eating department. Now, if she were to ask for a steak..............

Paulene Davis said...

She is growing up so fast. I can't believe the difference since I have seen her. Hope your family has a great Thanksgiving.